We are running an Electrical Estimating Course on Saturday 2nd November in the Celbridge Manor Hotel from 9am to 5pm approx. (please see additional information below). If you have not already secured your place and wish to do so please contact me at the number below or by email asap as places are starting to fill up! There is a discounted price of €170 for AECI Members only (Non members fees are €185 per person) for the full day.
Estimation Course Content:
Course is organised as follows:
- Participants will be provided with a Sample Project which will include the following:
- Typical Specification
- Tender Drawings
- Summary of Tender
Participant will be taken through the following procedures
- Correctly understanding the Particular specifications
- They will then be instructed on correct procedures on project take-off
- They will then be directed on correct methods for estimating the drawings
- How to measure lighting, general services, fire alarm etc.
Questions & Answers
If you are interested in attending this course please contact me at the number below or by email, our office hours are from 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
As there is limited availability for this course a deposit of €50 is required on booking to secure your place. Payment can be made by card over the phone or by bank transfer.
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Association of Electrical Contractors (Ireland)
Woodview Centre, Main Street, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
Phone: +353 (0)1 610 2715
Fax: +353 (0)1 610 2692