Since 1986 Arachas have been providing insurance services to the members of the A.E.C.I and during this period they have continued to introduce quality products specifically tailored to meet the changing needs of the electrical contracting industry.
By understanding your business and with a philosophy of delivering innovative quality products at competitive prices they have established themselves as the market leader in providing insurance solutions to the electrical contracting industry.
Group Combined Liability
Higher Limits of indemnity as standard.
Public Liability – € 6,500,000.
Product Liability – € 6,500,000.
Employers Liability – € 25,500,000.
With even higher limits available by quotation if required.
Standard Enhancements in the place of common restrictions.
Cover in the event of the failure of products, including alarms, to fulfil the purpose for which they were specifically intended – limit of indemnity € 1,300,000 any one event with a limit of € 2,600,000 any one period.
Cover in the event of your legal liability for third party Financial Loss (not accompanied by loss of physical damage to physical property) – limit of indemnity of € 130,000 any one period.
No restriction on the height that you work. Extremely low excess/deductible (€ 300 each and every claim)
Cover that fully complies with the requirements of the “Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland Ltd.” No restriction on the percentage of work that you do in an industrial Environment It is automatically accepted that your business includes the manufacture or assembly of electrical control panels or boards used by you in connection with your business. Free access to Legal Advice Helpline. Protection provided for legal liability that you may incur arising out of the work of sub-contractors engaged by you in connection with your business. An annual Certificate of Insurance is issued to each insured member, which can be used as evidence of insurances when requested by your Principals.
- Choice of Comprehensive or Third Party Fire & Theft Cover.
- Third Party property damage limit: € 1,269.739.00.
- Open driving available for drivers aged 25 to 70.
- Unlimited passenger liability regardless of number of seats.
- Extra discount available where commercial vehicle is also covered through this facility.
- Automatic business use including carriage of own goods.
- Open driving available for drivers aged 25 to 70 (with full licence).
- Named drivers over 21 can be included at an additional charge.
- Full No Claims Bonus after 3 years.
Business stock cover up to € 12,697.00 whilst in the house/domestic out-buildings. Automatic accidental damage cover for office/business equipment up to € 6,349.00.
Discounts available for:
- Age of insured.
- Alarms (Standard IS 199).
- Two smoke detectors.
- Neighbourhood Watch/Community Alert.
- Total discounts up to 30%.
Goods In Transit
- Tools of trade and mobile equipment (other than mobile phones and laptops).
- Tools and tool boxes – the property of employees.
- Sum insured € 4,000 upwards.
Personal Accident Plus
A Lump Sum in the event of accidental death or permanent total disablement.
A weekly benefit (max. 104 weeks) to help replace earnings lost as the result of accidental injury. (This benefit has a 14 day exclusion period).
Medical Expenses, costs of up to € 2,539.00 can be reclaimed following an accident.
Cover against accidents is provided for 24 hours per day, every day.
Hospital Cash of € 254.00 per week following accidental bodily injury is also included. This can be paid for up to 52 weeks provided you are hospitalised for seven consecutive days.
Other Arachas Services
Income tax relief, gross investment growth and complete flexibility following changes in the recent Finance Acts.